Valentine's Day should be a good day to start my idea about starting this type of blog.
As I was driving through town and instead of looking at the cars next me, I looked at the businesses on the side of the street.
I've noticed that over the years some of the restaurants have changed owners, names and type of foods.
I keep meaning to go in and try these places but never get around to it.
Therefore I figured that I should create something that would get me inside these businesses and at least I can try to help the economy for the first visit.
(second time if the food is good)
One thing about myself that I would like to share, is that I am from Las Vegas, as in born & raised. When it comes to Las Vegas I like to pay respect towards my city and I would like to visit places and people that has given Vegas a chance by opening a business in the town.
I would like to send my thanks to the people that I'm about to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment